Your home is one of the most prized possessions that you have. It is a place where you and your family spend a vast amount of time. It is also a place where you keep most of you valuables. And, it is a place where you need to maintain safety and security.
While it is important to keep your home safe from intruders, one of the places in your home that you must keep secure is your garage. For most of us, the garage is a place where we store our automobiles as well as other items such as lawnmowers, gardening equipment and bicycles to keep out of the elements. However, the garage is also a place that needs to be protected from outsiders.
In addition, your garage is typically an area that is used for storage. These items can be a hidden danger to you and your family. Storing hazardous materials such as gasoline and paint in your garage must be done in a way that will keep everyone safe. Also, with your auto in the garage it is important that it is properly ventilated in order to keep deadly fumes from being breathed.
To help homeowners learn more about the hidden dangers in your garage and to remain safe and secure, we have asked experts in the safety field to provide additional resources. Please review this information and share with others who can benefit. And, keep your garage and home safe!
- Garage Safety Basics
- Garage and Basement Safety
- Garage Safety Information
- Garage Fire Prevention
- Garage Safety Tips
- Household Safety Checklist
- A Garage Door Safety Checklist
- Minimize Garage Safety Hazards
- Garage Door Dangers
- Safety Tips for Garages
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning in Garages
- Watch for Hidden Dangers
- Garage Door Danger
- Automatic Garage Door Opener Hazards
- Garage Door Safety
- Handling Hazardous Materials
- How to Safely Store Hazardous Materials in Your Garage
- Hazardous Material Storage
- Risks in Your Garage
- Ways to Stay Safe in Your Garage
- Pet Safety From Garage Hazards
- FAQs About Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- The Dangers of Carbon Monoxide
- Garage Door Resources and Safety Tips
- Garage Electrical Safety