Vinyl Storage Buildings are delivered for in all of Virginia and West Virginia with free delivery on the vinyl storage buildings in these 21 local counties in Virginia: Arlington County, Augusta, Caroline, Clarke, Culpeper, Fairfax, Fauquier, Frederick, Greene, King George, Loudoun, Madison, Orange, Page, Prince William, Rappahannock, Rockingham, Shenandoah, Spotsylvania, Stafford and Warren County in Virginia. The vinyl storage buildings are built by the Amish in the factory and delivered fully assembled to your home. Alan’s Factory Outlet storage buildings are made in lots of different sizes and styles and are custom built the way you want. You get to pick the location of the doors and windows and many other options are available such as a ramp, loft, workbench, ridge vent, extra windows and doors and more.
Vinyl Storage Buildings Construction Specs
- Fiberglass double doors in the color you want and a steel plate at the base of the door
- Vinyl 4″ dutch lap siding and trim color of your choice
- 30 year architectural shingles and felt paper
- All plywood interior and nailed framed joists 16″ on center 2″x4″ sidewall and roof joists
- 5/8″ plywood floor on top of pressure treated 2×4 floor joists which is on top of pressure treated 4×4 runner foundation
- Amish vinyl storage building is built with two windows and shutters except the mini barn storage building which has one window with shutters
The vinyl storage buildings are a popular option for those who don’t want to get a wood storage building that requires painting. Another reason many people go with one of the vinyl storage buildings is to match the color and vinyl siding on their home.
One reason you may not want to get a vinyl storage building is if you need to get the most economical option the wood is going to be more cost effective compared to the vinyl and this is because on the vinyl it is made with 1/2″ plywood inside and vinyl outside vs the wood sheds which is just made with 1/2″ duratemp t1-11 siding.
The vinyl storages buildings are built as vinyl garages with a 9×7 insulated garage door, single door and either without a floor or with a reinforced floor.