“A Shed That is Uniquely Your Own”
When you think of a storage shed, you may picture a structure filled with a variety of items including bicycles, lawn care equipment, boxes and maybe even a couple pieces of old furniture. We all know that a storage shed is designed to serve a practical purpose. But, I’ve discovered some converted storage sheds that now serve a unique purpose. These owners put their powers of creativity to the test to come up with some beautiful, converted sheds! Here are a few examples.
Six of the Most Amazing Custom Sheds Ever Made!
- The first amazing idea involves converting a shed into a child’s playhouse . This shed has taken on a new life as a getaway for the kids in this household. The outside of the shed features fresh colors of pastel paint while the inside has everything a kid needs to play house for hours at a time. Little pieces of furniture including a table, chairs and even a cupboard surely make this a favorite spot for all of the kids in the neighborhood!
- Did you know that a shed can be useful to members of the animal kingdom as well as to humans? This converted shed that is now a chicken coop is the perfect example. It protects the chickens from the elements as well as predators wandering in the area. This barnyard family can move around inside the shed and is easily accessible when it’s time to gather the eggs.
- A creative type must have looked out at his or her shed and envisioned a great place to work. This converted shed now serves as a writing area . The décor is sparse, but there is plenty of natural light flowing in the windows of the structure. The quiet atmosphere of this converted shed must set the perfect tone for coming up with some very imaginative stories.
- This shed has been converted into an outdoor home office . It’s an intimate space, decorated in a way that suits the needs of its owner. The person enjoys a good amount of natural light courtesy of the shed’s glass door and window. Also, it’s separate from the main house giving it the tremendous advantage of being a quiet place to work. Sounds like the perfect setup to me!
- This owner had the brainstorm of turning a shed into a guest house for the kids. Just think, with a converted shed like this one, you can send your kids and their slumber party guests out into the backyard. They are close enough to supervise, yet far enough away to give you a break from the giggling and whispering that will go on throughout the night!
- One owner came up with the very appealing idea of converting a shed into an outdoor sitting room . The comfortable furnishings and soft lighting in this open, airy room makes it the perfect place to visit with friends or take advantage of some alone time.
I hope that these amazing sheds supply you with some creative inspiration of your own. You may never look at a storage shed the same way. Here are a few other amazing sheds to admire. Thanks for reading!-Alan